This snow white geranium is living happily in my garden. Several years ago, it was a two inch sprig – now, at a strapping one foot tall, it constantly treats me to new flowers, all year round.
So it is with Web design. Start small. Be creative, tenacious, and earnest. In time, your Website will bloom and treat you to new contacts, clients, and customers, all year round.
Let’s work together to produce a Web presence for your start-up, small business, or non-profit that looks sharp and works smart to get your message out and promote your brand. Contact me.
Web design • HTML coding, CSS • TypePad customization • Graphic design • Facebook pages • Email newsletters • Banners • Project management • Social marketing • Digital publishing • CMS – content management • Enterprise social networking – Ning
Flowers, photos & function…
I adore gardening, carry around a Samsung NX200 camera all the time, and create Websites that work! I’ve been like this for 17 years – glued to my computers, coding up a storm, and enjoying helping businesses produce well organized, easy to use Websites and blogs.
I’m an independent contractor, specializing in Web projects for start-ups, small businesses, and non-profits. Long term clients include:
• William McDonald, PhD (2012 - present) – created a Ning.com enterprise social networking Website to build a community for Dr. McDonald’s coaching services.
• Bible Scholars (2011 - present) – TypePad customizations, graphic design, social media marketing, eNewsletters, digital publishing – Kindle ebooks, Amazon paperbacks, and audio books.
• Family genealogy Websites (2008 - present) – Web design and HTML coding for clients of a renowned Israeli genealogist.
• OpenMoves in Huntington, New York (2006-2011) – managed email marketing campaigns for over 100 clients, HTML coded close to 1,000 eNewsletters.
• The Jewish Agency for Israel, Jerusalem (2002 - 2013) – content management, HTML coding, graphic design, eNewsletters, and WordPress customizations…in English and Hebrew.